- Updated on: October 13, 2016
- Newest File: Logistics Pipes 0.9.3 (BC7) build 128
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Logistics Pipes Mod 1.7.10 is an extensive overhaul of the Buildcraft pipe system. It allows for better distribution of items via pipes, more organised stockkeeping and easier automated crafting.
This Logistics Pipes is universal. That means you can use it in singleplayer and multiplayer.
You need Minecraft Forge and BuildCraft to run it, but we also added features to collaborate with a few other mods.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Logistics Pipes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by RS485, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.