Simple server side mod that protects players from damage during login.
Has a configurable max timeout, and stops protecting when player is able to interact with the world
Config option to teleport players out of the void.
Login Shield Mod can be used on the client, in this case it only affects singleplayer worlds
Modpack permissions: all modpacks may use this mod, ‘public’ packs or packs that are not behind a code i would appreciate a heads-up.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Login Shield Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Glasspelican, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- Login Shield Mod 1.8.9 Download
- How To Install Login Shield Mod
- Login Shield Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Login Shield Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8.9
- minecraft mods 1.8.9 download
- Minecraft Login Shield Mod 1.8.9
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Login Shield Mod