- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Lockdown-1.10.2-5.0.0-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lockdown Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.6.4 is a fairly small mod aimed towards mod packs which use a pre made map. The mod was originally made by myself for the FTB team for Pax East. I was recommended by Watchful1 to release the mod proper due to rising amount of Agrarian-Skies esque maps which would find something like it useful.
Lockdown’s main function is to create duplicates of a given template when creating a new world. The directory for this template can be defined in the config file (however it defaults to .minecraft/template). This template is in no strange format, you can simply copy/rename any existing world to be it. The use of a template over creating a regular world can be toggled in the config file (it is enabled by default).
Lockdown also allows a few GUI elements to be disabled/removed. The button for changing the game mode of the world, the more world options button and the button for multiplayer are all configurable and are disabled by default.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lockdown Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by TheAdubbz, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.