- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: LoadingProfiler-MC1.11-1.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Loading Profiler Mod – After you install the mod after each successful minecraft start you will see a file called “loading-log.log” in your minecraft root folder. If you open that up you will see something like this: Pastebin. In that file you can see how long each mod took for the respective fml cycles (Constructing,PreInitialization,Initialization,PostInitialization) in ms.
Since 1.1 there’s additional data logged that shows how long the class transformers of the different core mods took. Notice that the class based log might not be the most useful / reliable.
All data is also logged to the debug log.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Loading Profiler Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.