LLibrary Beta Mod
- Updated April 14, 2016
- LLibrary 0.9.2 for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8.8, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
LLibrary – The modding library that claims to be lightweight.
LLibrary Beta Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 contains the most contemporary and advanced modding tools which are essential for any modder looking for an easier experience and a new standard of content. Additionally, mods using LLibrary will interact more smoothly and more complexly. This means less crashes and a smoother experience overall. Modding with LLibrary becomes much easier with clean workspace it allows. It also contains animation tools which you can use to animate your models in ways you could have only previously imagined. Your mods always stay up to date because of the built-in update checker. It also adds a weapon dictionary, allowing other mods to see what kind of weapon your mod adds and react appropriately.
LLibrary also adds support for multiple entity hitboxes, an essential feature for any mob mod. For example, if you make an entity that has a complex model, you don’t want players to be able to hit the air around it. With LLibrary you can make an hitbox for every part of your entity, creating boundaries of any shape.
Abstract classes, which have already completed methods that you can extend in your code, will obviously save some time.
You can also make use of a web helper to easily parse web content.
On top of that, you can easily edit player models and even draw your own GUI over an already existing GUI!
These examples are just a taste of everything you can do with LLibrary.
- Added toast builder
- Added survival tab builder
- Added methods to scale entities
- Added new event hook system for player model
- Added update types to checker
- Added new player render hooks
- Added config option for update type
- Added survival tab pages
- Added simple AbstractMessage register method
- Added simple crash report implementation
- Added JSON config helper
- Added config option for extra tooltip info
- Added NBTIO
- Added ParticleHelper
- Added automatic update installer
- Revamped update gui
- Fixed server-side ChainBuffer crash
- Fixed flickering images in gui
- Fixed detection of outdated updates
- Fixed toast fade-out animation
- Fixed NBT save format
- Fixed visual glitch with toast messages
- Removed update command
- Please remove your config file before installing this update!
- Added toast notification for updates
- Added animation action api
- Fixed white tint on models
- Fixed animation api not syncing animation across all clients
- Fixed serverside crash
- Added new animation api
- Added Java 6 support
- Added config gui
- Renamed ‘List’ to ‘LLibraryEntityList’
- Updated forge
NOTE FOR DEVELOPERS: The maven resource domain changed to ‘net.ilexiconn:llibrary:0.4.0-MCVERSION:dev’
- Added IMC support for update checkers
- Fixed other update checker bugs
- Fixed development version number
- Added data array variable to render 3d event
- Fixed WebHelper errors
- Fixed crashes compiled with LLibrary <= 0.2.0
- Added ‘type’ parameter to render 3d event
- Added world save helper
- Added enchantment helper
- Added generated chests helper
- Added toast notifications
- Added timed content handler
- Added option to disable threaded screenshots
- Added more structure gen methods
- Added option for solid entity multiparts
- Added skull helper
- Added biome helper
- Added more animation methods
- Fixed crash for 0.1.0 mods
- Fixed survival tab offset
- Fixed webhelper crash
- Updated forge
- Added survival tabs
- Added first-person arm render hook
- Added arrow render hook
- Added equipped item render hook
- Added IClientOnlyHandler for IContentHandler
- Added ScreenshotHelper
- Fixed crash for users without Scala
- Fixed Optifine crash when overriding the player model
- Initial release
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LLibrary Beta Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by iLexiconn, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!