Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: LittleUtilities 1.2-1112
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
LittleUtilities Mod is small mod that adds stuff to make things easier. Mainly crafting recipes, but there will probably be other things later. First started off as a joke mod for a video, but was changed into something else and actually released.
- Adds crafting for saddle.
- Adds crafting for horse saddles.
- Adds crafting for name tag.
- Adds crafting for one stained glass, or glass pane.
- Adds crafting for any vanilla meats (not fish) into rotten flesh. (Could be useful with TConstruct with the monster jerky)
- Adds other minor crafting recipes.
- When you hit a mob/player with a blaze rod, it will set the mob/player on fire.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LittleUtilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MCE626, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.