- Updated on: March 29, 2017
- Newest File: LittleLooter-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is meant for modpacks that wish to evoke a more post apocalyptic feel for their packs by including makeshift weapons such as rusty pipes, crowbars, golf clubs and shivs as well as a handful of more purpose made melee weapons. There are also a ton of canned and packaged foods that can be included various loot tables.
[!] WARNING [!]
Many textures and planned features are still unfinished and I may not ever get around to doing them due to other commitments. The mod is provided as is with minimal, if any, support. You can always use a custom resource pack if there are untextured items you intend to use.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Little Looter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.