- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: LittleInsignificantThings-1.10-3.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Little Insignificant Things (LIT) Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 just adds little things that are more utility than anything. There won’t be much content, but it’ll serve its purpose. Note that my schedule is a bit unpredictable, so there may be weeks in which no updates occur and weeks where there are a lot of updates. Every time I think I have a new mechanic added, I’ll update (since I don’t know when I will update again). Rant over. Enjoy!
The first block that is added is the Improved Furnace which is crafted from a vanilla furnace and two flint. Somehow this allows the furnace to convert any solid fuel (or lava buckets) placed within it into a buffer which it draws from as needed, basically removing the waste of burning a whole piece of charcoal to cook one item.
The second block which was added was the Improved Chest which is crafted from a vanilla chest and two flint. This chest only has an extra row of inventory, but other mods can extend this feature further. (See Gemulation – and add-on to Silent’s Gems).
Version 1.9-1.0.4 added the furnace upgrade system. These three items can upgrade the processing speed, fuel efficiency, and fuel capacity of the furnace. Unfortunately, the Improved Furnace has no room for upgrades, and therefore these items are not able to be crafted. Maybe another mod that extends this one will have recipes? (Example: Gemulation)
The Improved Crafting Table was recently added to the mod! This table (by default crafted with a vanilla crafting table and a piece of flint…I really like that flint, don’t I?) retains its inventory upon closing of the GUI. Moreover, it has a neat render of all the items currently in the table (and the recipe output, assuming it exists). Hypothetically, multiple players should be able to access/manipulate the crafting grid at one time, but I can’t test that. Please let me know of any issues that arise. Thanks!
This mod is (hopefully) also able to be used as a library to extend its features for usage in other mods; the furnace should be able to be extended with different traits. More info will be added about this as needed.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Little Insignificant Things (LIT) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by M4thG33k, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.