Lithos:Core 32x [1.6 – 1.9] Complete Texture packs
- Updated June 15, 2016
- Lithos:Core 1.06 for 1.9x & 1.10x
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
About Lithos Core – 3D Texture Pack
- Completely replaces all Default Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: 62 mods –the most common blocks of the most common mods
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
Why Another “Faithful” Pack?
I describe this pack as “faithful” because it usually tries to be faithful to the default style, not because it uses Vattic’s Faithful textures in any way. Vattic has done a great thing, especially in providing a standard and creating, organizing, and collecting so much content for mods. But to my taste, Vattic’s Faithful pack is too literal — it replicates some of the less attractive and inconsistent aspects of the default textures, and while it adds more pixels doesn’t add more detail.
62 Mods in all including:
- Thaumcraft – partial support
- Biomes O’ Plenty – partial support
- ExtraBiomes XL – slight support
- Tinker’s Construct – partial support
- Eydamos Backpacks – partial support
- Iron Chests – full support
- Ender Storage – nearly full support
- Ex Nihilo – nearly full support
- The Barrels Mod – full support
- Enchanting Plus – full support
- Chest Transporter – full support
- Better Grass & Leaves – partial support
- RailCraft – partial support
- Chisel Mod – slight support
- Enviromine – slight support
- Universal Ore Color Scheme Only: Ars, Magica 2, BuildCraft, Calclavia Core, Forestry, ICBM, Industrial Craft 2, Solitary Craft’s Ore Gen, Thermal Expansion, Tinker’s Construct
- Villagers & Zombies Only: Mystcraft, Forestry, MineFactory Reloaded
Goals of the Lithos Texture Pack:
Obviousness, Consistency, Beauty
- Everything should be instantly recognisable to those familiar with default textures, or with the things in real life.
- Construction blocks should be very similar in color & brightness to default blocks, so color-schemes work the same way in default & Lithos.
- Each texture should be as appealing as possible, while the whole pack has a consistent style.
Texture packs Spotlights:
This texture packs is made by eleazzaar, all credit to modder. Visit the original texture packs thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!