- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Liquid Potions is an upcoming re-write of the vanilla potion system, allowing potions to be treated the same way as other fluids such as water and lava. To start, all you need are some vanilla brewing supplies, a brewing stand and some cocoa beans. The liquid potions mod adds a brand new way of creating potions in Minecraft that are better then regular vanilla Minecraft potions. This mod adds a new brewing stand to create potions that you can swim in and get stronger potion buffs for a longer duration. OP POTIONS MOD.
- All potions are now available as liquids.
- An advanced brewing stand has been included that is crafted from a vanilla brewing stand and cocoa beans
- Potions of withering, fertility and growth are now available
- Oysters now drop from squids
- When a mundane potion is brewed with an oyster, a potion of fertility is produced
- When a potion of fertility is brewed with a fermented spider eye, a potion of growth is produced
How does the advanced brewing stand work?
The advanced brewing stand works the same as the vanilla brewing stand with some minor tweaks. A bucket of water inserted into the stand and brewed with nether wart will produce a bucket of mundane potion. It should be noted that the mundane potion is now the only available base potion. To brew a potion of weakness, simply brew together a potion of strength, and a fermented spider eye. In addition, potions of poison are now brewed from spider eyes, and brewing a potion of regeneration with a fermented spider eye will produce a potion of withering.