Liquid Enchanting Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is a simple game-play enhancing mod, allowing you to add your favorite potion buffs to armor and weapons as if they were enchantments!
Go to (Quick links)
To get started, you’ll need 8 of your desired potions and a piece of undamaged armor or sword. In a crafting table, surround the armor or sword with your 8 potions, and the effect will be transferred onto the piece of equipment:
When added to armor, the potion effect will be added to the player for as long as the armor is worn.
When added to swords, the potion effect will be added to the hit mob for 10 seconds.
All 4 pieces of all 5 armor sets (yes that include chain if you can get hold of it!) and all 5 swords can be customized with a single potion effect.
All base and level 2 potions can be added to swords, but not splash potions nor extended time potions.
The same applies to armor, except for Healing, Harming and Regeneration. This is because when constantly applied these effects will either kill the player or render them immortal, which is far too overpowered. Plus, negative potions like weakness, poison and slowness can be added to armor, allowing you to apply handicaps to players on PVP servers if you desire.
As these armors are identical to the vanilla armors in all other aspects, they can be further enchanted with books or an enchanting table! But beware, these potion imbued items are classed as new crafted items by the game. Adding potion effects to an enchanted piece of armor will cause you to lose the enchantment. Potions first, enchantments second!
- For reasons unknown to anyone, potions retrieved by brewing and from the creative inventory have different IDs. The crafting recipes use the brewed recipes, and will not work with potions cheated in. If you want to attain these armors and tools in the creative game-mode they can be retrieved prev-made from the custom tab, or through the search function by searching the potion name.
- Poison potions on armor will add the status effect, but currently don?t do any harm to the player.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Liquid Enchanting Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install Liquid Enchanting Mod
- Liquid Enchanting Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Liquid Enchanting Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft Liquid Enchanting Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 Liquid Enchanting Mod