Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod
- Updated November 19, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 visualizes the light levels emitted by torches, glowstone and alike directly on top of blocks, this is helpful to quickly identify areas where mobs can spawn. It shows the light level of the airblock above the block the number is drawn onto, this is the block that is considered for mob spawning, light level 7 or below allows mobs to spawn.
Press F9 (customizable) to toggle the overlay.
Press Shift + F9 (customizable) to open a configuration GUI. (since v0.23)
Go to (Quick links)
The default shortcut key to turn on/off light level overlay is F4. You can change it in ?Options -> Controls?.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Oldjunyi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!