- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: LLOverlayReloaded-1.1.3-mc1.11.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod visualizes the light levels emitted by torches, glowstone and alike directly on top of blocks, this is helpful to quickly identify areas where mobs can spawn. It shows the light level of the airblock above the block the number is drawn onto, this is the block that is considered for mob spawning, light level 7 or below allows mobs to spawn.
Press F9 (customizable) to toggle the overlay.
Press Shift + F9 (customizable) to open a configuration GUI. (since v0.23)
Go to (Quick links)
The default shortcut key to turn on/off light level overlay is F4. You can change it in ?Options -> Controls?.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Oldjunyi, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.