- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: librarianlib-1.5.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever since 1.7.10 came and went, models have been a lot harder. Beyond that, there’s things that have never been easy or simple to do in modding. GUIs take a ton of manual effort, and tile saving and packets are manual effort all the way down. However, LibrarianLib Mod makes all these things easier. Here’s a quick overview of the major things we help with:
- Generating models that aren’t there (can be turned off)
- Automatic registration of item colors, models, statemappers, and all other things related to models
- Automatically syncs tileentity fields and packet fields marked with @Save (some setup may be required)
- A GUI library that allows very easy construction and design of GUIs
All in all, we aim to make your life easier. Try us out, and reap the rewards!
NOTE: To use LibLib as a dependency, you have to mark it as
required-before and not access any of its fields and classes statically in your mod/proxy class.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LibrarianLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by yrsegal, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.