Launch GUI Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a utility for modpack creators that creates a GUI when the player initially launches the pack.
The GUI is fully customizable with up to 8 lines of text, a custom title, custom button text, and a manually set modid to look for.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Launch GUI Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TehNut, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.