- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: LaugiCraft
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
LaugiCrafts adds modular tools and a few new Ores to your Minecraft world.
The overall idea of LaugiCraft is to have tools and armors that have many crafting steps, but are not necessarily expensive in terms of resources.
LaugiCraft introduces a new way to double resources that can be achieved early on in the game.
The tools in LaugiCraft can act as multiple tools if combined, and the armors give the player special abilities.
Adds another reason to explore the Nether- something seems to have solidified in the pools of lava…
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Laugicality Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Laugic, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.