- Updated on: January 24, 2016
- Newest File: Lattice Mod v1.1 (for Minecraft 1.8)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wondered why Minecraft never included any kind of lattice blocks to walk on? Lattice Mod is for you. The lattice blocks are basic crossed segments of wood which are capable of interconnecting vertically with fence posts, as well as other configurable blocks, to achieve a wide variety of visual effects. They come in both the standard wood and nether brick forms.
Version for Minecraft 1.8 can do all of the variations of wood as well:
For Nether Brick Lattice, it?s the same for both:
The config file allows modification of which specific blocks the lattice will connect with vertically, with the default including things like fences, torches, skulls, pressure plates, etc. From here you can also disable the default functionality of lattices interconnecting with one another, as well as enable them to automatically connect with any solid block above or below.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lattice Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge