- Updated on: March 31, 2017
- Newest File: EnchantingTable-1.11-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Well, problem solved! This mod makes the Lapis Lazuli slot in the Enchanting Table persistent, so you can leave your lapis in the table and it’ll be there for the next time you need it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by csb987, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.