- Updated on: November 13, 2016
- Newest File: boatlantern-0.2.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Lantern is a small mod which adds just one item: a portable lantern. The lantern will light up the world around you as you go.
In addition to this, the lantern can be placed in the world and also on a boat.
By default, the lantern requires fuel to burn, this can be changed in the config. To add fuel to the lantern, sneak + right click to open the gui and add or remove fuel. To turn on/off the lantern, simply right click.
ScreenShots for Lantern Mod:
How to install Lantern Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lantern Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by InfinityRaider, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.