- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: LanteaCraft-1.7.10-70.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
LanteaCraft is a mod created MichiyoRavencroft and AfterLifeLochie that adds Stargates and other technology from the Stargate series. You can use ComputerCraft, BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft2 and even Thermal Expansion alongside LanteaCraft’s technology for the best experience. LanteaCraft is based on the original SGCraft by greg.ewing.
LanteaCraft RC2-41 is released!
Changes include, but are not limited to:
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2 Forge 1060
- Added new Reagent crafting system. Some reagent textures are missing still, so please do not report them.
- Added new Crystal Infuser crafting system.
- Added new code to help reduce network load and desync problems.
- Fixing sound issues and crashes.
- Fixing gate dialling speed and other tile-entity problems.
- Fixing broken recipes when GregTech was installed.
- Fix for a crash-bug with IC2. Fixes IC2 cables not connecting to Naquadah Generators and other LC components.
- Fixing some broken textures and files.
- Fix a bug where Stargates could establish or receive two connections at once, particularly from ComputerCraft and OpenComputers.
- Added more LanteaCraft API methods.
- Fixed logic to prevent Stargates from dialling themselves.
LanteaCraft RC1-24 is out!
- Texture name fix (missing assets)
- Added missing Naqaudriah textures
- Updated de_DE.lang
- Fix Liquid Naquadah MCMETA animations
- Fix for a bug where Stargates expect >9 symbols and never finish dialling.
- Fix a radix bug where startDiallingSymbol made 0 > i and never finish dialling.
- Fix missing AT declarations to fix UE depdendency.
- Fix SoundEngine crash.
- Fix issue #46: accidentally made orgen very verbose.
- Fix issue #47: Making FilteredInventory ISidedInventory.
- Fix issue #42: Building the stargate bottom-to-top doesn’t make a whole gate.
- Transporter rings beta.
- Fix NPE when destroying gate blocks.
- Fixing issues #66 and #68.
- Update cs_CZ.lang, en_US.lang, de_DE.lang.
- Fixed missing glyphs in assets for SG1-gate.
- Fix label NAQUADRIAH (previously NAQAHDRIAH).
- Stargates will shutdown if the multiblock state is M_INVALID.
- Fix address length in computercraft hook.
- Naquadah generators now require redstone signal > 0 to run
- Stargates have real inner rings now.
- Fix issue #8: Redstone behaviour fix.
- Added version engine.
- Fixing weird animation, new render UVmapping.
- We are now 100% compatible with OpenComputers. We’ve had to temporarily drop ComputerCraft support until I can fix issues created by their API changes.
- Some more changes to Transporter Ring logic – they’re still work-in-progress, but they now swap entities.
- Stargate event horizons (transients) are lethal to just about everything.
- Rewritten sound-engine; Stargates make noise again, and we can cue sounds precisely to the animations.
- Changed core energy systems – preparing for Energy Crystals inside Stargates.
- Stargates are no longer chunkloaders, they’ll load remote gates when a dial is requested. This was a real problem for servers and server owners.
- Some core network changes which make it easier for us to prevent network de-syncs.
- Started implementing Lantean Glass, still unfinished (but pretty!).
- Fixed rendering with DHD and other GUI elements appearing off the screen.
- Fixing missing GUI elements in Stargate Controllers.
- Fixing issue with explosions being a bit too explosion-y by disabling them for now.
- Fixing math for transient effect damage, actually damages players standing in front now.
- Stargates have lost some weight; slightly thinner and slimmer design.
- Fixing dependencies on Universal Electricity and Buildcraft; you won’t need to install them alongside LanteaCraft to fix that annoying ClassNotFound issue.
- Hopefully fixing invisible blocks (Railcraft’s tracker, Galacticraft ‘oxygen’) inside Stargates which made them deform or crash.
- Fixing a null-pointer issue in ring-platforms which caused game stops.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the LanteaCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MichiyoRavencroft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.