- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Want even more realism in your city, or you just want some fancy lamppost scattered around your own streets? Don’t like the dark or want to build your own version of central park? Always wanted to put (as of now non working) traffic lights up in your city? Or maybe you just want some more metal looking poles… All those things are possible with this Modification. It’s Lamps And Traffic Lights!
Go to (Quick links)
How does this work?
It adds the following to the game:
- Three lamppost models,
- A horizontal, vertical and bent pole for making traffic lights and three types of traffic lights
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge