- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: Kizunacraft v1.5
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Kizunacraft Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 uses Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.9 created by Toby “Wehavecookies56” Wishart. The mod is inspired by the Spring 2016 anime series “Kiznaiver” where the characters are “Bound by their wounds”.
What it does
Kizunacraft allows you to split any damage taken between other players. So if you are playing with one other person something that would deal 10 hearts of damage to you would deal 5 hearts of damage to you and the other player. Players that are bound by their wounds are known as Kiznaivers.
You’ll need a Kizuna System Implant in order to become a Kiznaiver, crafting recipe shown below.
Once you have a Kizuna System Implant right click while holding it to install it, you have now become a Kiznaiver.
To connect your wounds with another player you must right click a player with an empty hand who is also a Kiznaiver. Once you have done this damage taken by either of you will be split between you.
To disconnect you must die, which will cause you to drop the implant and you will no longer be a Kiznaiver.
If you need to see who you are connected to you can use the “/kiznaivers” command, this will display a list of connected players in green and grey text. Green text means they are online and you will share damage, grey text means they are offline and you will not share damage.
- Allow for your bonds to strengthen over time allowing for further benefits to the Kizuna System.
- Allow for entities that aren’t players
- Display information on the HUD
- Visually show on the player that they are a Kiznaiver.
- Make it useful in singleplayer.
- Proper localization support
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Kizunacraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Wehavecookies56, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.