- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Keygrip Mod, which is iChun’s creation, allows you to record your own movement at as many instances of yourself as you like and play it back. You can modify them to your hearts content (besides modifying the individual movement keyframes)?like changing your starting position, changing the type of NPC that plays back, changing the name of the player that is being replayed, make NPC’s walk through walls & floors, and MUCH more!
Go to (Quick links)
- In-game Mocap recorder with a GUI and a twist. Record yourself doing stuff, go back in the timeline and record an entirely new action! Keep doing this and have an entire scene, all acted out yourself, without the need of others’ help.
- Toggle the Scene Editor UI with the F12 key when ingame. Start and Stop a new action (you have to make one first) with F10, replay the entire scene using F9. (All keybinds configurable, preferably you should watch the video on how to use the mod)
- Saving the project will also export all the actions to be reimported into the same scene. Offset this and you can have an entire group ?dancing? in sync!
- Keygrip uses a workspace in the /mods/ folder, if you need any files Keygrip creates, it’ll be there.
- Also wanna add a note: Holding shift when you hit OK on an import action window will not set the offset to the player position.
- Requires Java 7 and later.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!