- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds 2 Doors: The Code Locked Door and the Key Locked Door (and obviously keys)! And Redstonelocks (key and code locked)!
Go to (Quick links)
If you don’t like using key or code to open door, you can use animated door to open/ close quickly.
How to use:
Both doors you just have to place like normal ones. Then you have to set a combination or a key for the door:
- Key Locked Door: Just craft a key and rightclick the door to pair them! Now you can only open the door with this key! You can lock multiple doors with the same key
- Copying keys: You can duplicate a key by putting it with a fresh key into the crafting grid.
- Code Locked Door: Rightclick it and the code GUI should show with the message ?new: ?. Type in the code you want and click OK. You can change the code at any time by clicking ?change?!
- Redstone locks: Work like doors. Redstone power is emitted directly in all directions and to the bottom also with one solid block between! You can attach redstone torches/etc. to it!
- Remover Chip: If you want to remove a door just open it and then rightclick it with the Remover Chip!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge