Keeping Inventory Mod
- Updated August 30, 2016
- Keeping Inventory 2.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Keeping Inventory Mod 1.10.2,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 is really simple mod that makes survival a lot easier. Keeping Inventory disables creeper explosions from destroying blocks, and you keep you inventory on death. Both of these features can be disabled or enabled in the config file.
Please do not post anything about “but you can just do /gamerule keepInventory true”. I know you can do this and the reason I made this is because I tend to turn keepInventory on in all my worlds, so I made this mod to do it for me. But then I thought other people might want to use something like this so I released it to the public.
How to install Keeping Inventory Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Keeping Inventory Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Silly511, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!