- Updated on: February 4, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Textures for minecraft blocks are traditionally 32*32, but i believe that options for that and higher resolutions would be very cool. (higher res for looking awesom and lower res for slow computers)
[toggle title=”See more images” color=”white”]
How to install
Notice: You need Optifine or MCPatcher for this resource pack.
- Download the resource pack.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!