- Updated on: April 3, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Inspired by “The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past”. This resource pack focuses on having sharp clean Zeldaish textures and blending that into the Minecraft experience. This is a complete texture pack, replacing blocks, items, mobs and more.
Kakariko Village Texture Pack supported minecraft 1.7.4 version
- Completely Reskined UI
- Many Reskined Mobs
- New Blocks
- New Items
- New Water and Lava Animations
How to install Kakariko Village Texture Pack 1.7.4
- Go to the Windows Start menu and go to Run or Windows Key + R
- Type this in the search bar% appdata% then go to the folder. Minecraft.
- It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs“.