Kaishi’s Weapon Pack Mod
- Updated November 21, 2016
- KaishiWeapons v1.2 [1.9.4-1.10.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Kaishi’s Weapon Pack Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 adds new types of weaponry in Minecraft. It’s mostly focused on medieval weapons.
BaseMetals support was added in v1.0!
85 new weapons (17 metals * 5 weapons)
New weapons are avaliable even without Base Metals mod via creative, but Base Metals is required to craft them in survival.
Dragonslayer (Berserk’s Sword):
- Extreme attack damage
- Very slow attack speed
- Extreme range of attack
- 3 stages of upgrades
Washing Pole (Dark Souls II/III):
- Higher attack damage
- Slower attack speed
- Long range of attack
- Fragile (131 uses, like stone tools)
- Wooden Sword’s durability
- Iron sword’s damage
- Very low damage
- Very high attack speed
- Zombie Hand – variation of Iron Claws (Terraria, yay!)
- Very high attack damage (higher, than axes’)
- Very low attack speed (slower than axes)
- Can chop trees, etc.
- Lower attack damage (a bit lower, than swords’)
- Higher attack speed (faster, than swords)
- Works in the same way as swords (the same enchantments, sweep attacks)
- Lower attack damage
- Sword’s attack speed
- Longer range of attack
You can replace diamonds with any other vanilla materials
First of all, you need to craft Black Ultra Greatsword (36 iron ingots, 2 obsidian blocks, 1 stick)
Then, if you want to claim it as Dragonslayer, you need to reinforce it with dragon’s breath
Finally, you can awake the Dragonslayer with the Nether Star making it even stronger
Only iron one avaliable because it’s Dark Souls II/III reference
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Kaishi’s Weapon Pack Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by NoelRoadman, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!