- Updated on: August 25, 2017
- Newest File: justthetips-1.10.2-126.96.36.199.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12,1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
It adds tips to loading screens, like in the Aether mod, or Fallout and Skyrim.
Tips are stored in a text file, so you can change them. If you have suggestions for new tips, go here.
I’ll add a way for other mods to add to the total tips, and also a rotating 3D model. That’d be sweet.
I’ll update this description later, it’s 1 AM.
pau101 made the logo.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the JustTheTips Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by deflatedpickle, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.