- Updated on: June 14, 2016
- Newest File: Just Want Peace
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
For when you want to play on Peaceful, yet don’t want to cheat in items. Items this mod makes obtainable on Peaceful mode:
Slimeballs: There’s a new, Slimy Plant growing around. If you pull it up, you can harvest the slime.
Ender Eyes: Yes, you could always go to villagers to get them. But, now you can pluck them right off Ender Flowers.
Bones: I heard that there’s some Fossils with perfectly fine usable bones just waiting for you to mine up.
Gunpowder: Hm, it would seem that there’s some Gunpowder buried too. Maybe that’s what happened to all the creepers.
Blaze Powder: Now craftable from 1 bucket of lava and 4 scoops of gunpowder.
Blaze Rod: Created from 4 scoops of Blaze Powder, and a stick.
The Nether Star: You have to summon it from something called the Nether Cage. It’s made from 5 diamond blocks. After it’s created, you place it and wait until nighttime. Then, use the Diamond Wand, and you can summon the Nether Star!
-String: Can already be gotten from spiderwebs in mineshafts and strongholds by using a sword.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Want Peace Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WitchGoddess, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.