Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod 1.1o.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 is the successor of Not Enough Resources.
– Mob Drops
– Dungeon Loot
– Ore Gen
– Plant Drops
– DIY ore graphs
By adding world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame you can make your own ore distributions.
You can even use /profile [chunk amount] [all] to create a world-gen-scan.json that will get the distributions from a generated world so you don’t have to guess. These features are quite advanced and only recommend for pack makers or experienced players.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.