Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod
- Updated November 29, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod is the successor of Not Enough Resources.
– Mob Drops
– Dungeon Loot
– Ore Gen
– Plant Drops
– DIY ore graphs
By adding world-gen.json to the JER config folder and toggling the DIY setting ingame you can make your own ore distributions.
You can even use /profile [chunk amount] [all] to create a world-gen-scan.json that will get the distributions from a generated world so you don’t have to guess. These features are quite advanced and only recommend for pack makers or experienced players.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Resources (JER) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Way2muchnoise, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!