Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 is an amazing mod which is built from the ground up for stability and performance. JEI is a stripped-down item and recipe viewing mod for Minecraft 1.8+.
This support minecraft mods 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 version.
Get additional mod support with JEIAddons Mod.
Basic Controls: (Minecraft Options -> Controls)
- Show Recipes: Hover over item + R
- Show Uses: Hover over item + U
- Toggle Item List Overlay: Control-O
- Next/Previous page of items: Scroll Wheel
- Next/Previous page of recipes: Scroll Wheel
- Show Recipes (Item List): Click Item or type R
- Show Uses (Item List): Right-Click Item or type U
- Select Search Bar: Click or Control-F
- Clear Search: Right Click
- Previous Search: Up Arrow (work-in-progress feature)
- Search by Mod Name: Type @ in front of a mod name, like “@thaum”
- Find item from a mod: Terms work together, like “wand @thaum silv”
- Multiple Searches: Separate terms with | characters, like “wrench|hammer”
With Cheat Mode Active:
- Give Stack: Click Item
- Give One: Right-Click Item
- Delete Item: Drop Item into the Item List
With Item List Edit Mode Active: (These controls are shown in-game on the item tooltip)
- Hide Item: Control-Click Item
- Hide Items and Sub-Items: Control-Right-Click Item
Go to sections(Quick links)
JEI Small Screen
JEI Screen Large
See also: Not Enough Items Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Enough Items (JEI) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mezz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.