Just Backpacks Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8 adds four tiers of backpacks to help you on your journey. They can be named using an anvil, and colored with dye the same as with leather armor (and removed via a cauldron of water).
Backpacks must be worn on your chest inventory slot, and can then be accessed via the shortcut key (default is ‘B’, configurable in the game options).
Tier 1 Backpack:
Has 9 inventory slots.
Tier 2 Backpack:
Crafted with a tier 1 backpack. Has 18 inventory slots.
Tier 3 Backpack:
Crafted with a tier 2 backpack. Has 27 inventory slots.
Crafted with a tier 3 backpack. Provides mobile access to your ender chest inventory.
Please Note: If your tier 3 backpack contains items, you must empty it first before attempting to craft the ender tier.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Backpacks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by FyberOptic, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Just Backpacks Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Just Backpacks Mod
- Just Backpacks Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Just Backpacks Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Just Backpacks Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Just Backpacks Mod