- Updated on: September 3, 2016
- Newest File: JACB-1.10.2-1.0.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Just Another Crafting Bench (JACB) 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds one new block, the JACB Crafting Table which acts like a normal crafting bench except that it will store the contents of the crafting grid when you close it. That’s it. That’s all it does.
It can be created either by a straight swap with a vanilla crafting bench (default), or by combining a crafting bench with a chest (configurable in the configs).
Just to note: I’m aware this is similar to a block in another mod but some people don’t use that mod and would still like the functionality of this type of crafting bench. If you can I would actually recommend using that other mod because it has some other cool features that this mod does not.
How to install Just Another Crafting Bench Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Just Another Crafting Bench Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by VanhalMinecraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.