- Updated on: November 14, 2016
- Newest File: Jump Glider Armor-1.10.2_V1.4.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Jump Glider Armor Mod 1.10.2 will allow you to launch yourself in the air, when wearing the boots, then glide safely forward and down, when wearing the chest plate.
I’ve also included speed 1 with the leggings and haste 1 with the helmet.
The armor has the protection of Chain and enchantment of Gold so I hope will hold you over till you get some later game armor and creative flight along with help you get around the map and explore a little faster and keep you a little safer while doing so.
UPDATE: We now have Dark Iron tools:
Tools are somewhere between Iron and Diamond as far as speed, mining and damage are concerned.
The axe is a little faster on the attack cool down since the Dark Iron is infused with Redstone.
This is a brand new mod, and I’m not a graphic designer so any pull requests are welcome if you would like to contribute to the look or the development.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Jump Glider Armor Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DrAkademik, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.