- Updated on: March 15, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Joypad Mod is an interesting mod that permits you to play Minecraft in Split-screen on a PC, and allows you to have more fun with its new features.
Go to (Quick links)
What is it?
- A modification for the Minecraft PC game, allowing you to control the game with the USB controller.
Why would I use it?
- Besides the obvious benefit of playing the Minecraft with the controller, you can also use it to play split screen
How do I play split screen?
- You run the multiple instances of the game, each in it’s own window. Joypad Mod supports focus-less input, so you can have as many windows as you want (or as many as your PC can handle). You arrange the windows around to your liking (multiple monitor setups recommended). All players connect to the same server (can be localhost). All of you have a great time.
What are the requirements?
- One keyboard and one mouse
- One or more USB controllers
- Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge