JourneyMap is a client mod which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in-game or in a web browser. It works in single-player and multi-player worlds, including MultiVerse-enabled servers. (No server-side mod is needed.) You get a daylight map, a moonlight map, cave maps by vertical slice, Nether maps, and End maps. You can see nearby monsters and other players. You can also save a copy of any map as a PNG file.
- It works in single-player and multi-player worlds without the need for a server-side mod.
- You can use the new Minimap or the full-screen map in-game.
- You get a daylight map, a moonlight map, cave maps by vertical slice, Nether maps, and End maps.
- Do you use Rei’s Minimap or Zan’s Minimap (VoxelMap) ? Your waypoints will now be displayed on the maps.
- You can see nearby monsters, animals, villagers, pets, named mobs, and other players.
- You can auto-map an entire single-player world with the click of a button
- You can also save a PNG image of any map.
- With new IOS and Android support, you can even use your iPad or Android Tablet as a live map display.
- Go to JourneyMap Mod imgur page
JourneyMap now comes in two editions : FairPlay and Unlimited. (See JourneyMap Editions for a full comparison.)
- FairPlay Edition disables Radar and Cave mapping when in Multi-Player.
- Unlimited Edition has all features enabled for Single- and Multi-Player.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the JourneyMap Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by techbrew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.