- Updated on: September 9, 2017
- Newest File: journeymap-api-1.12-1.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
JourneyMap API Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is a plugin-style (soft dependency) API allowing other mods to create waypoints and show overlays and markers within JourneyMap for Minecraft 1.8.9+.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the JourneyMap API Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by techbrew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.