Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 31, 2016
- Newest File: [1.11]UncraftingTable-1.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds an Uncrafting Table which allows you to convert unwanted items back into the resources they’re crafted from, in exchange for XP.
Uncraft items from vanilla Minecraft or other mods. Uncraft tools, weapons and armour – even if they’re damaged! If the item is enchanted, you can get the enchantments back by adding books to the table as well!
You can change the amount of XP required through the mod’s configuration menu, as well as choosing from two different ways of uncrafting damaged items – either get all the resources back in exchange for lots of XP, or get some of the items back depending on how damaged it is.
Version 1.7 for Minecraft 1.11
The same functionality as 1.4.3, but updated for Minecraft 1.11
Version 1.6 for Minecraft 1.9.4 / 1.10.2
The same functionality as 1.4.3, but updated for Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
Version 1.5 for Minecraft 1.8.9
The same functionality as 1.4.3, but updated for Minecraft 1.8.9
Version 1.4.3 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed bug giving the player free enchanted books when uncrafting enchanted tools without enough XP
- Fixed bugs causing the game to crash when installed on a server
- Added trapped chests and ender chests to the “PorteManteau” achievement check
- Implemented a version update checker to notify users when new versions of the mod become available. Configurable.
Version 1.4.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Fixed bug with metadata being ignored, leading to the wrong logs being created when uncrafting planks, etc.
- Fixed bug with configuration values not being read correctly.
- Fixed achievements not registering
- Fixed bug with phantom items being spawned in the world if the player inventory is full
- Fixed bug leading to game crash when uncrafting an empty map
- Fixed block being instantly breakable in survival
- New Forge GUI for managing configuration data
- Better handling of multiple enchantments on tools
- Added ability to exclude items from uncrafting through configuration
- Added support for recipes added using the MineTweaker mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the jglrxavpok’s Uncrafting Table Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by csb987, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.