- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: JAPTA-1.10.2-1.11.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
JAPTA Mod adds some cool things for the Redstone Flux power system, including the Life Converter and the Battery Potato!
I recommend getting another mod like Thermal Expansion Mod to go along with it, as it doesn’t add everything you might need.
Here’s some things it adds (1.7 version has a different selection from 1.8, 1.9 should follow 1.8 exactly):
Bonemeal Applicator: Takes Bonemeal from inventories next to it and applies it to the ground with RF.
Wooden Charging Plate (1.7 only): a wooden pressure plate that charges items with RF.
Flux Hopper (1.8 only): A hopper that transmits RF instead of items.
Item Blaster (1.8 only): Transfers items to 8 blocks in front of it.
Life Converter (1.7 only):
In Absorb mode, RF is generated whenever a creature takes damage on top of it.
In Heal mode, RF is used to heal creatures and players above or below it.
Mechanical Generator (1.7 only): Generates a small amount of RF from block updates.
Mover: Teleports entities above it (and in front of it in 1.8) forward. Also slowly transfers power forward.
Power Cabinet (1.8 only): A multiblock consisting of several Power Cabinet Shafts above a Power Cabinet Base. The base holds 999 RF and each shaft holds 15000 RF.
RNG Quarry: Given a tool, mines a chunk-sized area below it, placing items in inventories next to it.
Time Machine (1.7 only): Uses RF to speed up time. Can be disabled with a Redstone signal.
Battery Potato: Allows you to eat RF.
RF Meter: Use on a block to read its RF content.
The JAPTA Book (1.7 only): Only available with Guide-API. Describes the mod ingame.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the JAPTA Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by VpzomTrrfrt, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.