- Updated on: May 6, 2017
- Newest File: JAOPCA-122.214.171.124.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
JAOPCA (Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt) is a mod that aims to add ore processing compatibilty to many mods, and is inspired by AOBD (Another One Bites the Dust) by ganymedes01.
- Applied Energistics Mod
- Ex Nihilo Omnia Mod
- Immersive Engineering Mod
- IndustrialCraft Mod
- Mekanism Mod
- Thermal Expansion Mod
- Tinker’s Construct Mod
This mod also contains part of my previous mod, ODI (Ore Dictionary Initializer), which is modified to register OreDictionary entries before the main mod.
Compats for mods that register their OreDictionary not in PreInit:
Please let me know if you have a suggestion or if you want a mod to be supported.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the JAOPCA Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheLMiffy1111, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.