- Updated on: January 19, 2017
- Newest File: IvToolkit-1.3.1-1.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
IvToolkit Mod is a framework that I mostly use in my own mods, for shared functionality. Feel free to integrate it yourself though, or simply check out the source – it’s Apache 2.0 distributed.
Yes, that also means that granted attribution (Link to this mod, and mention of my name), you may use this mod in mod packs.
See all mods need to require:
How to install IvToolkit Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the IvToolkit Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ivorforce, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.