- Updated on: February 27, 2017
- Newest File: itemzoom1.11.2-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ItemZoom Mod is a client-side mod shows a big version of whatever item you hover over.
Great for builders looking for the right materials!
By default you can toggle it on and off with Shift + Z, which can be changed in the Minecraft controls.
There is also an unmapped keybinding you can use if you want to hold a button down to make it display.
You can change the zoom amount in the config or by setting the hotkeys for Zoom In and Zoom Out.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ItemZoom Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mezz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.