- Updated November 25, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
More Realtistic Items/ stone doesn’t burn in lava.
ItemPhysic Mod changes how items ‘burn’. Only items or block which can burn will burn in lava or fire. Every block which can burn like wood, planks, wool… and every item which can be used as a fuel in a furnace like coal, stick…
A piece of coal, a pickaxe, a piece of cobblestone and a wooden plank were throw into lava and the pickaxe and the cobblestone didn’t burn.
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying. No item will be destroyed by a cactus anymore.
ItemPhysic Mod Lite:
Items and blocks will rotate around there axis while their are flying.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!