I guess, ItemFinder Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is self-explaining. Press the key (default F (G in 1.9)) and all inventories around with the item you hold will be highlighted.
If you play on server, you need the mod on client and server.
- Can I use this in my mod pack?
How to install ItemFinder Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ItemFinder Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MrRiegel, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- ItemFinder Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install ItemFinder Mod
- ItemFinder Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install ItemFinder Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft ItemFinder Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 ItemFinder Mod