Item Search Mod
- Updated March 1, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Item Search Mod – Have you ever felt like you have too many storage containers in your world? Do you spend countless minutes mashing your open-container button trying to find that diamond or wire or smidgen of food? Stop wasting your time and use Briman’s ItemSearch! When installed on a server, any clients who have this mod installed will be able to use the /search command to search containers around them in the world. Not playing on a server? It works in single-player too! Say you’re standing in your farm and have a bunch of chest containing various harvests. Just type /search wheat and you’ll get a nice indicator showing you exactly where you kept your wheat.
Go to (Quick links)
How to use:
- Command syntax: “/search <name|clear> [radius]”
- A clear can also be done with the command “/clear_search”
- The matching part of the name gets highlighted in red.
Can’t see that? You should put your things in a more reachable place.
This works on any block that can store items (unless it’s from a mod whose author doesn’t want you peeking into other users’ stuff!).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Item Search Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Briman0094, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!