Item Scroller Mod
- Updated November 19, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Item Scroller Mod 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 is a small client-side mod that allows moving items in inventory GUIs by scrolling the mouse wheel over inventory slots with items in them.
Tip: Hold shift to move full stacks at a time. The stack hovered over is moved last. (This is new in version 0.2.0.)
Note: Some other mods also add the same functionality. You don’t want to have multiple mods installed and doing this at the same time.
Mods that add this functionality in Minecraft 1.8.9, that I know about: Mouse Tweaks, Inventory Sorter.
So don’t install this mod if you have one of those installed and the scroll functionality enabled in them.
Note: This mod is a client-side-only mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Item Scroller Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by masa_, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!