- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File: itemdisplay-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Item Display Mod 1.9 adds a 3D spinning display of the item or block you highlight in your inventory. It will also show you armor equipped on your character!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Item Display Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Notunknown, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.