Iskall Mini Mobs Mod
- Updated March 1, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Iskall Mini Mobs Mod – You will find mini mob embrios in dungeons and temples. The embrios can be placed into an incubator to begin a gestation process. You will need to craft mini mob pellets to put the developed embrios into them, then you can throw a pellet to the ground to spawn a mini mob!
Go to (Quick links)
Mini Mobs can be of the following types:
- Pig: will tackle the enemy.
- Zombie: Smites your enemies, has extra power and health, and can pick up items to give them to you.
- Skeleton: Ranged attack.
- Creeper: Does not explode (thankfully), instead dashes at the enemy.
- Spider: Can climb walls and in the future will have a chance to poison the enemy.
The mini mobs gain experience with every attack they perform. With experience they can level up and increase their stats:
- Max health.
- Follow range.
- Attack Damage.
Items and blocks on this mod:
- MM Embrio. Fin them in dungeons and temples.
- MM Pellet. To put the mobs in.
- MM Incubator. You ned RF Power to use it. Put the embrios and pellets in there.
- MM Creative energy cell. Only available in creative mode to provide power and test the incubator.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Iskall Mini Mobs Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!