- Updated on: March 1, 2016
- Newest File: iskallminimobs-1.2.35.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Iskall Mini Mobs Mod – You will find mini mob embrios in dungeons and temples. The embrios can be placed into an incubator to begin a gestation process. You will need to craft mini mob pellets to put the developed embrios into them, then you can throw a pellet to the ground to spawn a mini mob!
Go to (Quick links)
Mini Mobs can be of the following types:
- Pig: will tackle the enemy.
- Zombie: Smites your enemies, has extra power and health, and can pick up items to give them to you.
- Skeleton: Ranged attack.
- Creeper: Does not explode (thankfully), instead dashes at the enemy.
- Spider: Can climb walls and in the future will have a chance to poison the enemy.
The mini mobs gain experience with every attack they perform. With experience they can level up and increase their stats:
- Max health.
- Follow range.
- Attack Damage.
Items and blocks on this mod:
- MM Embrio. Fin them in dungeons and temples.
- MM Pellet. To put the mobs in.
- MM Incubator. You ned RF Power to use it. Put the embrios and pellets in there.
- MM Creative energy cell. Only available in creative mode to provide power and test the incubator.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Iskall Mini Mobs Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Winter_Grave, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.