- Updated on: November 20, 2016
- Newest File: ironchest-1.8.9-184.108.40.2060.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Iron Chests Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a universal mod now. It will run on both client and server. The same package. Yes, you read that right. It will also work for LAN play, as long as the other LAN players also have the Iron Chest mod installed.
Yes, that’s right, cats sit on your Iron Chests. Just for your pleasure and amusement, of course Iron Chests are tough enough to still work when a cat is sitting on it. Maybe it’ll eject the cat.
This mod compatible with all minecaft version such as 1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8, 1.7, 1.6..
Go to (Quick links)
To make a crystal chest, surround a diamond chest with glass- or use a crystal chest upgrader (glass surrounding obsidian).
New item for this mod: a chest upgrader. Constructed similarly to the chests themselves, except with a single ingot of the source type surrounded by the standard recipe for the target chest. For example: the iron->gold upgrader is 8 gold surrounding a single iron ingot. The chests will upgrade, in place, and the new storage will become available to use. No more fussing around with destroying chests to upgrade them!
Iron Chests Mod Recipes:
Iron Chest to Gold Chest upgrade
Gold Chest to Diamond Chest upgrade
Copper Chest to Silver Chest upgrade
Silver Chest to Gold Chest upgrade
Chest Copper to Iron Chest upgrade
Diamond Chest to Crystal Chest upgrade
Chest to Iron Chest upgrade
Chest to Copper Chest Upgrade
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Iron Chests Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Progwml6, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.