- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: IronChestMinecarts-1.0.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Iron Chest Minecarts Mod is a very simple add-on to IronChests that adds minecarts for each of its chests.
Needless to say this mod requires IronChests to be installed in order to run!
To craft the minecarts just use the same recipe you’d use for crafting a “Minecart with Chest” but instead of using the vanilla chest use any other chest.
Don’t like the item textures? Well I have two solutions for you:
1 – Turn on the config option for 3D rendering. That will make minecarts render in 3D when held by the player and on inventories (it’s quite fancy! I recommend!)
2 – Make a better one and send it to me.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Iron Chest Minecarts Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by ganymedes01, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.